Monday, June 30, 2008

Laredo morning times -Texas (USA)

Source: http://lmtonline.com/sports/archive/012700/pageb2.pdf

27th January 2000
De Luna, on the other hand, came from kickboxing. “I used to kickbox but I like the more aggressive Savate. The history of kickboxing is different and it’s like a fraternity in the sport,” De Luna said. “After you fight someone in the ring. . . win or lose, you gain the respect one another, there’s more unity and respect among the fighters.” Three international bouts are slated for Friday’s events including the super heavyweight championship. The three fights feature Laredo fighters against fighters from Paris. Ironically, the Gateway City has ties to France just to spice things up a bit. The Laredoans participating are Ricardo “Tantric” Rodriguez, David “Opai” Martinez, Jaochim “Baby Face” Samano, Jorge “Gooffy” Garza, De Luna, Herrera and Cantu. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. with fights getting under way at 8.
For further ticket information call 725-2673.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, excuse me for my english but i speak french,
My name is DESTREBECQ Adrien, i'm a figther in Belgium, i live in Spa.
I cherche a vidéo figth with me in Laredo, Texas,
+- 5 years, figth S2 ,-75kg. This is a beautiful KO with foot (revers),have you the video? contact to me please. thank you
Contact:
e-mail: adrien_des@hotmail.com
phone: 0032498482124
adresse: avenue des Lanciers N°19
Spa, Belgium
facebook: groupe: savate, kick-boxing, full contact, Japan kick.