Saturday, April 13, 2013

JUDO IJF: Letter to the National Federation Presidents

Dear Presidents, Dear Judo Friends, We have entered a new Olympic cycle and we can proudly look back at the past four years that brought progress and general recognition of the value of our sport.
We have new challenges ahead and our work for the benefit of Judo will not stop.
Together with the IJF Executive Committee, I am committed to ensure the further development of our sport and I will stand again as candidate in the IJF Presidential elections.
As you may know, I am also a candidate for the SportAccord Presidency. I have taken this decision with the support of the IJF Executive Committee members and of other International Federations Presidents. SportAccord is the association that gathers all Olympic and non-Olympic International Sports Federations.
This candidature is motivated by my the intention of serving Judo and other sports in general, which like us, are striving for the physical, intellectual or moral education of their athletes. By combining Judo with SportAccord activities, I consider that we can bring more values in both organizations.

It is a well-known fact that my life has been dedicated to Judo and sports in general and this shall remain unchanged: I am ready to put my time and energy to the service of development and progress of all sports.

Thank you for your continuous and valuable support.
Best regards
Marius L. Vizer
IJF President

No comments: